In the wake of RBG’s passing, we’re encouraging you to check your voter registration status and make a plan to vote. May her memory be a blessing. Check out our latest Breaking News installment to hear our reactions immediately after this news broke.
- Pat is back, and he’s got some great news to give us all a dose of positivity in this shit storm of a year.
- The first volume of President Obama’s memoir is arriving November 17th, and we’re debating whether we want a physical copy, the audiobook, or both.
- How were the Emmy’s STILL 3 hours long with the virtual format?
- While we’re still on the road to a vaccine, the CDC cautions that we won’t have enough doses to return to “normal life” until 3rd quarter 2021.
- The CDC updates its guidelines to warn that 6 feet may not be enough and then… retracts said guidelines. We’re guessing the White House toddler shit his diapers and demanded they take it down.
- Key things to know about election polling, true or false edition: what to keep in mind when reading polls this election season.
- Facebook is paying certain users not to use its platform before the election. We’d quit Facebook for free tbh.
- SNL has found its Joe Biden for season 46 in Jim Carrey. Our thoughts on this pick, and if we’re concerned that shows like SNL have an impact on election outcomes.
- This week’s recommendations will protect your body and soul: keep wearing sunscreen, even in the cooler months (Laura), Great British Baking Show, series 11 (Pat), and Legos (Andrew).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by HempBombs (https://www.hempbombs.com and enter code MILL at checkout for 30% off your first order). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- Andrew is salty with a certain someone for not being transparent about a potential conflict of interest.
- Laura finally has GOOD NEWS about her home flooding drama.
- Y’all asked so many great AMA questions, we prioritized getting through the last of them this week:
- Best things about being in our 30’s? When did we make things official with our partners? And of course we somehow end up talking about dildos.