This week, Pam brings her shades to the show, and Andrew brings his too in solidarity. We’ll also be holding our Black Panther watch party in celebration of Chadwick Boseman’s life this weekend, open to all. Stay tuned for details!
Are people’s special drink orders at Starbucks and Dunkin’ annoyingly complicated? Barista Pam sounds off.
- This week’s Confessional writers want to know: should I stay with a partner who’s giving an unreasonable ultimatum? Should I have shared a fat bowl with my cousins?
- Since it’s been 6 months since the pandemic started, we look back at earlier episodes from happier times and cringe at our earliest reactions to COVID-19.
- Laura filled out the interest form for the COVID vaccine trial. If you think you may be interested in participating, the form can be found here. Please consult your doctor prior to agreeing to take part in any kind of medical or vaccine trial.
- As the CDC advises states to prepare for a possible vaccine prior to the election, skepticism abounds as to whether that is a reasonable timeframe.
- RPatz got the ‘rona – will Hollywood decide it’s too soon to reopen?
- Do we believe Trump made disparaging remarks about fallen soldiers? Look no further than his public comments on John McCain.
- “Hello, 911 – I’d like to report a metaphor in progress!” Donald Trump and the Sinking Boat Parade.
- What is OnlyFans, who is Bella Thorne, and why is she taking heat from the Sex Work community?
- Here is a great explainer from Lylac Doll, an OnlyFans creator who has been impacted by the situation.
- This week’s recommendations are perfect for settling into Fall: Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Andrew), Netflix’s ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ (Laura), and NutPods pumpkin spice creamer (Pam).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Rothy’s (https://www.rothys.com/mill), Talkspace (https://www.talkspace.com and enter promo code MILL for $100 off your first month), and FrameBridge (https://www.framebridge.com and enter promo code MILLENNIAL for 15% off your first order). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- It’s an AMA! Patrons submit their most burning questions for us to answer.
- What are our unpopular opinions?
- What are our most hilarious and awkward childhood blunders?
- For some reason we end up talking about embarrassing poop stories. *shrug*