- We’re live streaming the episode on Patreon! Throughout the episode our supporters chat with us.
- The Supreme Court has partially lifted Trump’s ban. Sorry, Grandma. You ain’t allowed in ‘Merica.
- The next iPhone will be getting rid of the fingerprint scanner. We wonder what this experience will be like for those of us with double or triple chins.
- The rest of the show is all about the listeners! We do a Surprise Bitch call who’s being all Hollywood on us from Pittsburgh.
- In AP Choice, our listeners ask about feeling confident in yourself and comedy specials.
- Three confessionals focus on family, virginity, and blowjobs — three of God’s favorite things. That last one brings up a whole fight over condom BJs.
- Voicemails request our Game of Thrones predictions and ask us to praise Canada in honor of their 150th anniversary.
- In recommendations, Andrew says to go to the Museum while Laura says to leave State Farm.
- This week in After Dark we talk about an e-mail from Luke who asks about compulsory voting. Why isn’t it a thing in America? Also, what the hell are sausage sizzles?
To listen to Episode #3×24, update your iTunes/RSS feed (here’s more on how to listen), directly download the file, or use this player: