The big day is here. Election Day 2020 has commenced – whether you’ve already voted or are in line to vote, we’re glad you’re here. If you have any questions or concerns today, please call the Voter Protection Hotline at 866-687-8683 or the Voter Assistance Line at 833-336-8683.
- What we’re doing today: drinking and deciding what kind of comfort food to have ready.
- Let’s do something stupid to get us through this: the New York Times wonders if you can tell the difference between a Trump voter and a Biden voter based on the inside of their fridge. Can you?
- Andrew brings back Laura’s Rage of the Week™ to complain about people traveling frivilously and without regard to the pandemic.
- In what we hope is one of the final Trumpster Fire segments, David Purdue called off his final debate with Jon Ossoff, the U.S. has surpassed 9 million coronavirus cases, Trump caravans, and the Texas GOP was smacked down when they tried to invalidate 127,000 votes in Harris County.
- A Confessional from the generation we think are the greatest: A Gen Zer reaches out for advice on navigating the parental pressures of applying to colleges.
- Netflix is raising prices on subscribers in the United States again, prompting us to wonder if Netflix is even our go-to streaming app anymore.
- For some escapism this election season, we recommend episode 1 of The Mandalorian, season 2. It’s still a delightful, straight-forward, space western narrative, and we love it.
- Need something to do other than doomscroll this week? Check out our latest recommendations: Pikmin 3 (Andrew), Nailboo (Laura), and The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix. (Pam).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by HempBombs (https://www.hempbombs.com/rewards to sign up for their rewards program and use MILLRADIO for 30% off), Framebridge (https://www.framebridge.com and enter promo code MILLENNIAL for 15% off your first order), and Talkspace (https://www.talkspace.com and enter promo code MILL for $100 off). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark, available on Patreon:
- Let’s keep it light with the Higher/Lower game!
- Do we think people care more about sports or shih tzus?
- How many monthly searches are there for “moobs?” The answer may surprise you.
- We expose our shitty geography skills, but the Patrons are there for an assist.
- CHOCOLATE CAKE IS DEFINITELY HIGHER.