It’s our last episode before the election! We know this campaign has been exhausting, so we’ve got some lighter content to look forward to, along with our final thoughts about the importance of being counted in this election. VOTE!
- Our Borat: Subsequent Movie Film review: offensive and hilarious.
- Just when we’d all forgotten about Quibi, we learned it’s shutting down.
- BAE level Patrons: our 2020 physical gift is here, check it out!
- We’re joined by Rebekah from Modern Mystic Shop to do a live tarot reading for ourselves and our listeners!
- Big 👏 Daddy 👏 King 👏 Energy
- We combine Trumpster Fire and Rona Roundup one last time before the election to let you know the latest chicanery out of Washington.
- Each of the hosts picks a toss-up state and predicts which way it will swing next week.
- Make your own Electoral College predictions here!
- Who’s the worst Chris? Signs have pointed to Chris Pratt’s affiliation with ideologies that are anti-LGBTQ, and Twitter called him out.
- Several of Pratt’s Marvel co-stars spoke out in his defense, causing detractors to question where that support was when female and people of color in the MCU cast were being attacked online.
- Should celebrities be open about their politics?
We offer our final thoughts on the 2020 Election, and share our plans for Election Night.
- This week’s recommendations will help you relax ahead of the election: @RateMySkypeRoom (Andrew), the Chirp Wheel (Laura), and Netflix’s ‘Over the Moon’ (Pam).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by ThirdLove (https://www.thirdlove.com/MILLENNIAL for 10% off your first purchase). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark, available on our Patreon:
- Real life scary stories, narrated by Laura and Pam!
- This Elsa doll really doesn’t know how to Let It Go.
- Have you ever accidentally opened a portal to hell? Oops.
- This water tastes funny. Hope someone hasn’t died in the water supply!