- Turkey hangover has passed, the world is still on fire, and #Millennial is back!
- What did we do when we were off-air the last two weeks? Partied like fucking rockstars, that’s what.
- Jk, we all saw Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Weak Screenplays.
- The US spirals further and further into Orwellian dystopia. Merry Christmas, have some tear gas.
- George Soros, often accused of bankrolling left-wing conspiracies, was blamed by no other than Facebook for the negative press surrounding its various data privacy breaches.
- This episode of #Millennial is brought to you by the Satanic Church and Netflix.
- The Number returns to school President Snow about some voter fraud numbers (fun fact: you’re more likely to be struck by lightening twice in your lifetime than you are to commit voter fraud!). Want to check our sources? Brennan Center ACLU: Facts About Voter Suppression
- Support the show by supporting this week’s sponsors: Policy Genius (www.policygenius.com), Rothy’s (www.rothys.com and enter code MILL for free shipping), and BioClarity (www.bioclarity.com and enter code MIL for 50% off and free shipping).
To listen to Episode #4×45, update your iTunes/RSS feed (here’s more on how to listen), directly download the file, or use this player: