- On this week’s episode, we take a walk on the conservative side. Listener Parker joins us to talk hot button topics like immigration, funding, healthcare, and abortion.
- If con is the opposite of pro, isn’t congress the opposite of progress? Several members of congress get duped into publicly endorsing a program that would arm preschoolers.
- Facebook wants to ensure you’re seeing more of the things you care about: baby pictures, cat videos, and Infowars conspiracy theories.
- Another one bites the dust: another key pillar of the Affordable Care Act, risk adjustments, have been slashed from the budget.
- Devil’s Advocate sees us truly crossing the aisle this week, as each host has to argue in favor of an opposing political ideology.
- Don’t forget to check out our new album art. Kudos to (insert name here?)!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- New stories from #Millennial: Andrew Sims and the Prisoner of Pet Policies, Laura Tee and the Rising Premium Rates.
- How can companies ensure brand loyalty amongst millennials? What sorts of practices turn us off?
- Google That Shit!
We will be off next week, but Patrons will receive an extra 7 minutes of good content recorded during this episode. It’ll be released around the middle of next week!