Happy “Fuck Christopher Columbus” Day everyone! We’re kicking off the show with a focus on how we’re voting, and the reveal that one of our panel has already voted! Can you guess who?
- Thankfully, Disney+ won’t be giving the Mulan treatment to ‘Soul,’ which will release on 12/25 at no additional cost!
- In darker news, the FBI thwarted an attempt to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan by a group of 45 apologists.
- Trump’s doctor has cleared him to return to public engagements, but recent interviews are making us all question his health.
- In a first for our lifetimes, there will not be three Presidential debates. Trump’s refusal to participate in a virtual debate should have us all further questioning his readiness to lead.
- If the GOP wanted to prioritize another stimulus package before the election, could they actually make it happen?
- There’s no doubt this pandemic has been a shit show, but we want to highlight the products, media, and food that is getting us through this!
- Since Yelp is reportedly going to be flagging pages of businesses accused of racism, we take a dive into our own history with Yelp.
- This week’s Surprise Bitch! victim is Caleb, and Caleb is prepared AF. Has a voting plan, is vaccinated, and awaiting Andrew’s review of Vegas before considering a move there.
- We’ve got some fun recommendations this week! The Weakest Link is returning to NBC (Andrew), Trade Joe’s Pumpkin Spice coffee (Pam), and Phasmophobia (available on Steam) (Laura).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Barefoot Scientists (https://www.barefootscientist.com and enter code mil at checkout for 20% off your first order), Stamps.com (https://www.stamps.com and enter promo code MILL for a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale), and Rothy’s (https://www.rothys.com/mill for your new favorite flats). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- It’s a Patrons’ exclusive Confessional Palooza! Our Patrons sent in their most burning confessions, and we read and react LIVE!
- Don’t let our screwed up culture make you feel bad about being a virgin or not.
- Have any of us ever gotten a nastygram from our internet service providers about torrenting?
- A tale of willingly getting chlamydia “for the dick.”
- We commiserate over the struggles of weight management and disordered eating.
- The panel learns about a special kind of kink!