Laura’s stupid Governor just realized how virus transmission works. Better late than never? We’re back, and taking no prisoners when it comes to stupid people.
- We’re making the most out of our shelter in place orders: Pam tries CBD oil and Andrew wins $17 in a Mario Kart tournament.
- We play the latest social media challenge of listing 10 things we dislike, but everyone else seems to love. Sorry not sorry.
- Take your pink wines, cupcakes, and cheesecakes elsewhere, Karen!
- Is it possible to dislike someone’s music, but still recognize their talent and respect them as an artist?
- This week in Corona: double checking your unemployment payments for the additional $600/week from the CARES act, how to handle a break up during a pandemic, and to mask or not to mask?
- Streaming and coronavirus have one thing in common: killing album sales. At least they can’t blame millennials for killing this one.
- And yet, vinyl sales have never been more popular. They can probably blame us for being a generation of hipsters.
- This week’s recommendations will take care of your body and soul: Truly’s Lemon Hard Seltzer (Andrew), browning your butter (Pam), and Killer Queen for Nintendo Switch (Laura).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Stamps.com (https://www.stamps.com and enter promo code MILL to get a 4-week trial PLUS free postage AND a digital scale).
And in this week’s installment of After Dark, available to all Patrons this week:
- We have got some shit to talk on people doing dumb and heartless things during a pandemic.
- People ignoring isolation recommendations, micromanaging employees who have been exposed to COVID-19, and serving up a platter of heartless heartbreak. What is wrong with people?!
- We also take the Statistical “Which Character” quiz from Psychometrics, which reveals some of our less-desirable personality traits in the form of lame and evil characters. Oops!