2020 already feeling 20 years long? #Millennial is back this week with some advice about staying vigilant and staying sane.
- Think you’re using safe passwords? Use Google’s Password Checkup to see if your passwords have been exposed in data breaches.
- As the Democratic field narrows, Laura still vows to only care starting on Super Tuesday.
- Since sustainability is such a hot topic these days, we examine our own sustainability practices (or lack thereof).
- We all commit to at least one change we’ll make for sustainability’s sake, and admit to a few non-sustainable practices we’re guilty of.
- Since sustainability comes with a high price tag in many cases, we cover some affordable sustainable practices.
- In the last week we’ve backed off of open conflict with Iran, fabricated an intelligence story, announced that impeachment articles are headed to the Senate, and overstated the reach of executive powers. How are you feeling about American democracy?
- We’ve got some recommendations about how involved to get with the news surrounding federal elections, and where to focus that excess attention.
- Across the pond, the people making the British Royal Family hip and interesting are… moving to sit at a cooler table.
- Get ready to snuggle up with our latest recommendations: “Jeopardy! The Greatest of All Time” (Andrew), Netflix’s “Dracula” (Laura), and the ‘Call Me by Your Name’ audiobook (Pam).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by BioClarity (https://www.bioclarity.com and enter promo code MIL for 15% off EVERYTHING on their website), LoveBook (https://www.LoveBookOnline.com/mill for 20% off a LoveBook), and HoneyBook (https://www.tryhoneybook.com/MILL for 50% off your first year). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark, available exclusively on Patreon:
- Millennials are still having less sex, but we’re also getting more STDs. Wtf?
- We share our safe sex practices, and come clean about when we haven’t been so clean.
- How does online dating simultaneously make obtaining sex easier, but personing harder?
- Surprise Bitch! victim Kait gets to have a probing conversation with us about millennial sex trends.
Download now (1:26:43, 62.4 MB)