- What are we thankful for this year? Marie Yovanovich and Fiona Hill.
- SCOTUS declines to review the famous case of Adnan Syed, which is credited with legitimizing podcasting as a medium.
- Laura “let it go” before it began and never saw Frozen. Oops.
- As we wrap 2019, we’ll be going over some “Best Ofs” the last decade. This week: best tech advancement in the categories of apps and hardware.
- A couple of confessional writers are wondering – is it ok to brag on social media sometimes? Can I have a fulfilling romantic relationship without sex?
- In the news, Coldplay is giving the cold shoulder to climate change by putting a stop to touring until they can find an environmentally friendly and sustainable way to do so.
- Will you be sharing your views on President Trump at the dinner table this Thanksgiving? A new survey from our friends at Pew reveals similarities in approach regardless of political affiliation.
- This week’s Surprise Bitch! victim Caleb is one of the lucky ones whose family doesn’t fight over politics during the holidays.
- Here’s some warm ‘n toasty recommendations to settle into this holiday season: Wemo smart plugs (Andrew), Done Disappeared (Laura), and Trader Joe’s pizza dough (Pam).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by BioClarity (https://www.bioclarity.com and enter promo code MIL for 15% off everything on their site), Honey (https://www.joinhoney.com/MILL to get Honey for FREE), and VistaPrint (https://www.vistaprint.com and enter promo code Mill50 to get up to 50% off holiday cards and photo calendars). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- Laura has some complaining to do about a series of frustrating experiences she had trying to get her shit together.
- Andrew reveals where he and Pat are thinking of moving next (hint: it’s not Nashville).
- The first injectable male birth control is pending approval in India following wild success in its clinical trials. Do you hear that sound? It’s women around the world heaving a sigh at men refusing to get an injection in their nether-regions.
Download Now (1:14:05, 44.5 MB)