“And then there were… 5.” #Millennial is here to tell you everything you need to know to cut through this week’s bullshit.
- If Laura’s student loan repayments aren’t re-certified, do they even exist?
- The stock market yoyos in the face of coronavirus, and we wonder if now is a good time to buy, or if the economy will survive long enough to justify such investments.
- As a panel that doesn’t consist of any medical professionals, our best advice for avoiding coronavirus? Don’t be nasty.
- But for real, do the same things you’re doing to avoid the flu. Not doing anything? Fucking fix that.
- We’re down to Biden, Sanders, Warren, Gabbard (lol), and Blooomberg (wtf) in the field of Democratic contenders for 2020.
- How will we be deciding who to vote for in our state primaries if our preferred candidate drops out before then?
- Listener feedback covers how IUDs, while great for some, are not the answer for everyone. Also, how to have a dialogue with your partner about your sexless relationship.
- Disney+ got so many millennials in the door with the promise of Disney Channel original reboots featuring our favorite teen protagonists all grown up. Now it appears they don’t want things to be too grown up.
- Practice some self-care with this week’s recommendations: Instapot (Pam), Generation Clay Brightening Purple Clay Mask (Laura), and HBO’s McMillions (Andrew).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Honeyboook (for 50% off your first year). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark, available to all Patrons this week:
- One of our panel is celebrating an anniversary while a few divorces happen in their friend group.
- The panel reflects on various stages of life through the lens of the relationships that defined those periods. We’re all SUPER glad we didn’t marry those people (no offense?).
- And a check in on our New Year’s resolutions? Who’s killing it, who’s sucking, and who needs to recalibrate?