Your favorite friends are back, and unlike Mike Bloomberg, we’re not here to buy your attention!
- Laura met with a personal trainer and is still sore, and Andrew and #Millennial Social Media Manager Jule finally met in person!
- Does anyone ask permission to recline their seat on planes? Do we all stew in righteous hatred when someone reclines into us?
- Our latest Confessional submission asks Laura and Pam if it’s possible for sexually active women to ever get over the paranoia of getting pregnant? Yes but also no.
- Mike Bloomberg is paying smaller social media influencers to advertise for him. How much would we sell our souls to Bloomberg for?
- Is paying to generate seemingly “organic” content like this an honest campaign tactic?
- Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous title change of One Harley Quinn) has suffered at the box office following an SEO debacle with its original title. How could WB have better set this film up for success?
- In political news, the US Justice Department will be changing its name to the US Trump’s Little Bitch Department.
- We’re pretty wholesome with the recommendations this week: “This Is Magic” by A Great Big World (Andrew), Supporting your local Girl Scouts and buying some cookies (Pam), and Dictionary art (Laura).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by UnTuckit (https://www.untuckit.com and enter promo code MILL for 20% off your first order) Bombas (https://www.bombas.com/mill for 20% off your first purchase), and Talkspace (https://www.talkspace.com and enter promo code MILL to get $100 off your first month). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- Surprise Bitch 2: Kody strikes back!
- According to our friends at Pew Research Center, 3 in 10 Americans have tried online dating, and 12% have been married or in long-term committed relationships with someone they’ve met online.
- Given the increase in dating app usage (and the potential dangers that come with them), Tinder will be implementing a new in-app panic button in the event of a very bad date.
- This is a good idea overall, but we can think of a few practical ways in which this may not work as intended.
- Given that we’ve all met romantic partners online at some point, we share our tips and tricks for staying safe online.