- That chill in the air isn’t just the latest impeachment proceedings – it’s getting cold af out here!
- We welcome BAE supporter Ryan to the show! He shares his love of Mayor Pete and has a uniquely millennial life story to share.
- The end of the decade is upon us, and people are already taking to social media to boast about their accomplishments. Is this healthy?
- Speaking of the end of the year, let us know how we’re doing and help us improve the show by taking our 2020 survey!
- Alan Rickman, back from the dead? No thank you!
- Chick-fil-Gay? Not quite, but does their move to halt donations to anti-LGBT groups represent progress?
- Scooter Braun and Big Machine could write a book on how to ruin someone’s perfect day: the latest in Taylor Swift’s breakup with her original label.
- Can Laura cram the top stories from the nation’s capital into the Washington Minute?
- It’s totally normal to make an unscheduled visit to an emergency hospital for the first part of your annual physical, right? Nothing to see here!
- A confessional writer shares concerns about their sexless marriage. This prompts the question, is sex everything in a marriage?
- Ryan takes us through the highs and lows of moving for a job, moving home, and purchasing a condo. The panel weighs in – are our 30s better than our 20s?
- Our recommendations this week run the gamut: the new Popeye’s chicken sandwich (Andrew), ??? (Ryan), following Jaime Harrison and Amy McGrath, who are working to unseat Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell (Laura), and streaming “The Man” by Taylor Swift (Pam).
- This week’s episode is sponsored by FabFitFun (https://www.fabfitfun.com and enter promo code MILL for $10 off your first box! #Millennial is a #fabfitfunpartner!), Candid Co (https://www.CandidCO.com/MILL and use code MILL for $75 off), and VistaPrint (https://www.vistaprint.com and enter promo code Mill50 for 50% off all holiday cards and photo calendars). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark, available exclusively on Patreon:
- Laura shares a roller coaster of a story that has been a couple of months in the making.
- How often do we turn to Google instead of seeing our doctor? Have we experienced increased stress as a result of being told by WebMD that we’re probably dying?
- How do you begin the process of finding a primary care provider?
- Millennials are more likely to see bias and harassment in the workplace. The panel shares their stories.
Download Now (1:13:49, 44.3 MB)