DISCLAIMER: This episode of #Millennial was recorded prior to the release of Attorney General Bill Barr’s summation of the Mueller report. That said, check out our latest installment of BREAKING NEWS on Patreon for our analysis!
- Got Mueller Report hangover? Never fear! #Millennial is here!
- This week’s guest is Jule, our new #Millennial social media manager!
- Andrew somehow enjoys getting fillings and brags about having a dentist with a freakin’ massage chair.
- “Pam” / Marc also joins us this week to provide a run-down of which MCU movies we should binge before Avengers: End Game. You can see his full slideshow (complete with reasoning for the movie order) over at Patreon!
- AP Choice covers our favorite snacks, summer drinks, comics, and dickish friends.
- In the news: Helicopter parents are still managing their adult children’s schedules and an Indiana elementary school shoots its teachers execution style with pellets.
- New show game alert: What The Trend: Florida Man edition.
- We wrap the show by discussing toilet habits and discover a rift between Laura and Marc over bathroom habits. No, we’re not kidding.
- This week’s episode is sponsored by Robinhood (Get a FREE stock like Apple, Sprint, or Ford), HoneyBook (Enter code MILL for 50% off your first year), and FabFitFun (Enter code MILL to get $10 off your first FabFitFun box). Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- We’re back with another Pew Research quiz: can we correctly identify factual and opinion statements?
- Pew administered this quiz to Americans to see how good they are at recognizing fake news. Not shockingly, they’re pretty bad at it.
- We fess up about what fake news headlines have fooled us in the past, and provide our favorite tips and tricks for verifying that the news we’re sharing is indeed real.
- Fake news isn’t just a politics problem – we dive into all the ways in which fake news infiltrates all aspects of life.