Need a break from the Michael Cohens of the world? Look no further than the newest episode of #Millennial.
- We’re joined this week by official airline correspondent James, who’s here to make sure we sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight.
- Andrew 2020: A voice the HOA can depend on (to make allowances for Brooklyn to pee in the garden).
- Listener feedback features someone who was shook by a recent confessional, as well as the victim of a recent ghosting event. RIP.
- James answers every question Andrew’s always had about flying, such as why the pilot doesn’t hurry back to the cockpit after a potty break.
- Old man yells at cloud: Spielberg is trying to prevent streaming services like Netflix from submitting their films for consideration at the Oscars. Get with the times, old man!
- Laura puts the President and Board of Trustees of her undergraduate institution, McDaniel College, on blast for voting to suspend majors in the arts and humanities.
- This episode is sponsored by OpenFit (text MIL to 303030 for an extended 30-day free trial membership), Rothy’s (enter code MILL for free shipping with no minimum purchase), and Policy Genius. Support #Millennial by supporting our sponsors!
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- Rotten Tomatoes has finally realized that allowing consumers to tank a movie’s score prior to its release plays into internal societal biases against women and people of color. Who knew?!
- This comes shortly before the release of Captain Marvel, which was also trashed on Rotten Tomatoes, since its lead actor possesses a vagina. Of course.
- In a world full of Spielbergs, be a Brie Larson.