- It’s 2019, but we peaked in 2009 so don’t expect us to participate in your 2009 vs 2019 selfie challenge.
- Laura and Pam detail their weekend drama of cheese fries and Bachelor viewing parties.
- This week’s $10 Patron guest is Shania, who is gracious and speaks openly with us about being on the Asexuality spectrum.
- AP Choice: What advice to we have for couples getting ready to move in together?
- Listener feedback proves that cursive isn’t actually useless.
- We talk about which Dems are in for 2020 and what is officially the longest government shutdown in US history. People are hurting, what can we do to help? And when will Agent Orange realize he’s never getting his wall?
- UPDATE: R.Kelly is officially under investigation following Lifetime’s docuseries, “Surviving R.Kelly.”
- GAME: Fact or Fiction: Government Shutdown Edition.
- This week’s episode is brought to you by Policy Genius, Audible (Visit Audible.com/MILL for a free trial), and Zola (Start your free wedding website and also get $50 off your registry at go
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- “Tidying up with Marie Kondo” is taking the world (and our closets) by storm. Laura has cleared out 6 trash bags’ worth of donations, Pam has emptied her closet, and Andrew has always been orderly.
- Our tips for deciding what to part with and how to “let go” of things.
- We all share what we have the hardest time parting with and methods we’ve employed to clear our homes.