- Welcome to the end of 420 jokes – it’s episode 4×30 maaaaaaan.
- Welcome Roshni! This week, we kick off a new $10 Patron benefit where we’ll be bringing on listener guest hosts.
- This week marks the 53rd anniversary of the Voting Rights Act. The best way to celebrate is to check your voter registration status.
- Listener Kris is moving out of her apartment, and into her car. We call her, and she fields a multitude of questions about her new life.
- Judeo-Christian ideals are deeply rooted in our culture and politics. Roshni brings this topic to the table, and asks a few very important questions. Namely, will the US ever move beyond these ideals? Should it?
- If Alex Jones screams into the void after being banned from Facebook and Youtube, does it make a sound?
- Recommendations: Chicago Architecture Tour, Sharp Objects, Eight Grade, and checking your credit report
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- Social media norms that need to die: humble brag gym selfies, expecting people to follow/friend you, vague booking, posting pictures of your perfect fucking relationship with your amazing boyfriend OKAY KAREN WE GET IT.
- What social media faux pas are we guilty of?