- We’re joined this week by Andrew’s paramour, Pat!
- Pat fills us in on that dairy farmer life: tariffs, and hormones, and nut juice, oh my!
- Speaking of milk, the US delegation to the UN made waves this week when they went rogue and blocked a resolution that would have promoted breastfeeding. Our BFFs over in Russia saved the day though!
- The “toxic fandom” phenomena continues to gain steam as stars are forced to delete social media accounts to avoid harassment. When does critique go too far?
- In other fandom news, Game of Thrones has wrapped production on its final season, and Andrew still knows nothin’.
- How well does Pat know Andrew? The NewlyWed game puts these lovebirds to the test!
- Anyone in the Chicago area need a personal trainer? Hit up Pat: email@example.com
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
- TruTV is launching a new show – Paid Off – in which the winners get…. their student loans paid off.
- We play a mock version of this game show with listener Sara. We can’t pay off her student loans, but we can give her a free month of Patreon!