- #Millennial is back for another packed episode, and Hawaii is turning into Mount Doom!
- Is Roe vs. Wade in trouble, and is the anti-choice argument really about the sanctity of life? (Spoiler: Nope.)
- Love at first poke: Facebook is trying to clean up its #fakenews image and starting its own online dating platform.
- Californians will have to make a tough choice: avocados or solar panels – can’t have both!
- Kanye is doing the lord’s work by diluting centuries of suffering into a simple “choice.”
- “I specifically ordered Persian rugs with cherub imagery. What do I have to do to get a Persian rug with cherub imagery.” Kellyanne Kanye or Trumpster Fire?
And in this week’s edition of After Dark:
- The Life and Lies of Rudy Giuliani: Giuliani joined Trump’s legal team and violated attorney-client privilege all within a 48 hour span.
- A Storm is coming: Stormy Daniels continues trolling Trump. Is she hurting her credibility?