- RIP Andrew. The show assumes its final form as the girls take over.
- We vouch for the wholesomeness of a long lost host.
- “North Korea meeting? What North Korea meeting?” -The White House, probably.
- Martin Shkreli, the asswipe who raised lifesaving medicine prices for sheer, obscene amounts of profit, is going to prison. Sad.
- A bunch of SYCOPHANTS submitted listener questions and we assign each other dog breeds. #sophisticated
And in a special edition of After Dark:
- OkStupid: The girls introduce you to their boyfriends, whom they both met online, explaining why they’re both so profoundly creepy.
- Online dating as a man has its pros and cons. Mostly pros.
- We get our geek on with some gaming talk.
- Listeners seek relationship advice and we get real with them.