- Black Panther is a crazy good success story. One might say… almost too successful.
- It’s happening. Slowly, but surely. Mueller’s investigation is inching closer to conclusion, starting with the fuckwads who dared to interfere with the oldest constitutional democracy in the world.
- Another school shooting. Another town devastated. When will we value our children more than our guns? The Parkland shooting survivors aren’t waiting for an answer.
- The great transportation debate: Uber, Lyft, and the cost of crumbling infrastructure.
- From Our Feed: Folks are up in damned arms over Fergie’s rendition of the national anthem, and we… let you decide for yourselves.
- Sending thoughts and prayers to a listener’s overworked liver.
This week’s sponsors:
- MeUndies: Get 20% off and free shipping by using code MILL! They’re the most comfortable underwear you’ll ever own.
- BioClarity: Start a healthy habit and get glowing, clear skin! Get a 30-day kit for only $9.95 plus shipping! Just use code MIL at checkout.
- Ora Organic: Get 15% off delicious, plant based supplements when using the code MILL!
And in this week’s After Dark:
- Google That Shit takes a look at the main show’s stories and we remember that people are idiots.
- We call a bunch of listeners for Surprise, Bitch! and get through to some sexy smart motherfuckers. Physicists? We can barely spell that.
- Voicemails about getting high. Jupiter shows up in someone’s oven.